What we are doing to keep you safe in the studio.
Our classes will continue until we are told to stop.
My clients who are fit and well and who are not in the vulnerable categories are welcome to attend.
Please see opposite for more information about what we are doing to keep you safe.
DO NOT COME IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, OR ARE CLASSED IN A VULNERABLE GROUP
Here at Your Pilates Space our client's health and wellbeing are at the foremost of our ethos.
We are in the midst of a world pandemic with coronavirus (COVID-19).
To help keep us all safe and well we are politely asking that the following hygiene protocols:
- Please use the 85% ethanol hand sanitiser, which is placed on top of the shoe caddy at the top of the stairs. Use this before and after using the studio.
- We have additional hand sanitiser in the studio for you to use, which is located in the phone/key holder.
- Anti-bacterial wipes and Dettol sprays are also available, plus a spray bottle of diluted Dettol for spraying down mats, along with individual use cloths.
- Please use the Dettol spray and a cloth to clean your mat after you have used it.
- Your Pilates Space will spray/clean the studio apparatus.
- CATCH IT, BIN IT, KILL IT!
- Please cough and sneeze into a tissue and use the hand sanitiser afterwards. Please take your tissues home with you.
- Should you have recently returned from travelling please make yourself known to the instructor: we will keep a register, that may be needed by public health authorities should anyone be potentially exposed.
- For further and current information please see the following websites (place your mouse over the words and click to open the pages):