Your safety at Your Pilates Space
PLEASE COMPLETE OUR ONLINE COVID FORM TO ENSURE YOU ARE FIT AND WELL TO ATTEND.
I am really excited about seeing you soon and have made all the necessary arrangements to open the studio.
Every single precaution will be taken for your safety. Please don’t worry: I’ve got you covered. You may notice some slight differences: we have tried to keep the regular routine, but with a few changes.
Upon visiting the studio, please can you:
- Arrive on time for your appointment to help me maintain social distancing measures.
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the studio. Hand sanitiser will be available in the waiting area on top of the shoe rack.
- Whilst in the studio you are not required to wear a cloth covering/mask.
- Please will you pop your jacket, bag etc in the plastic box provided, this will be disinfected after each client.
- I will go through all you need to know for your safety when we are in the studio.
- Pay by card or bank transfer
Please also note that:
- If you are feeling unwell with a temperature or you are living with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, then will I reschedule your appointment for a later date, taking into consideration that it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to start to appear.
- I will be carrying out social distancing measures and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with me whilst I deal with the added measures that I need to put in place to keep us all safe.
I look forward to welcoming you back through our doors soon!
If you have any questions or would like to know anything more before your first visit to the studio, please let me know.
I want everyone to feel safe and relaxed when they start back at the studio.