Below is how we can help you during COVID-19, Tier 3
Join us for apparatus sessions, online-live workouts, and sessions you can enjoy in your own time.
We have a fully equipped Pilates studio:
- Ladder Barrel
- Spine Correctors
- Baby Arc
- Various pieces of small equipment
We have sessions throughout the day Monday to Friday. Sessions are in blocks of 6 or 10 and last 50 minutes.
Online and Live classes
We offer live weekly classes as either pay per class or as a monthly membership or as single Pay As You Go classes via our private Facebook group. See here for details and bookings.
Mat:Plus is our monthly membership which offers:
- 3 live classes at 6.30 pm on:
- Tuesday - Perfect Positioning
- Wednesday - Pilates Intervals
- Thursday - Small Ball
Our classes are for anyone missing their group mat or equipment class, and we have a wide variety of classes over each month
The subscription includes 3 live classes and 1 pre-recorded classes per week, just for £25/month, cancel anytime
Courses and workshops
We've offered in-person workshops and speciality courses at the studio, but we are delighted to offer our wide range online.
Currently, we have available:
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- WOW (Women Only Wellness) Pilates
- Stress Less Pilates
More coming soon:
- January - Being a Successful Pilates student
- How to get the best out of your practice - keep going with modifications
- February - Toes and Tush
- Who knew the feet and pelvic floor are connected. A Pelvic Floor health course
- March - Reform your Mat
- By just using a band (can be bought separately we look at taking the Reformer moves onto the mat.