Studio Apparatus Class: SASSY
SASSY - there's nothing else like it!
How to work with us...
What is SASSY?
SASSY is our semi-private (small group) class which uses all the Pilates Apparatus in our Mezzanine Studio.
Our equipment consists of:
Every week we have a new repertoire, making every week fresh and new! We base SASSY on how Joseph Pilates' students worked out in his New York Studio, where each piece is used in rotation.
Everyone in the class (max 5 per class), will be able to do all the removes as we are easily able to adapt to any condition or illness.
In creating SASSY we wanted a class that was vibrant, fun, and packs a punch with regard to your fitness. Pilates is often mistaken for an 'easy' option, SASSY is not an easy option!
But don't be put off - we make every class individual to you, no matter what your fitness level is.
Where else can you get older adults with health issues working out with National Horseriding champions, runners and new mums?
In SASSY, that's where!!
SASSY Packages for best value:
- We encourage you to buy packages for SASSY: this helps you keep on track with your fitness goals and booking your class ensures you get the sessions you want.
- Different packages suit each pocket and offer the best value with 10 sessions.
- With each package there is NO EXPIRY DATE, nor are there any restrictions on which class you can attend.
- The packages are designed to be totally flexible, to suit your lifestyle. We recognise that you might not be able to attend every week or even a set class. No problem.
- We are different because we offer you total flexibility - not a rigid timetable.